We offer lively, challenging and experiential courses. Our dynamic courses are suitable for educators, care staff, youth justice professionals and the wide range of staff supporting families and children.
- Build on your existing relational skills
- Know what to do and say when faced with challenging situations
- Learn how to become a restorative facilitator
- Feel inspired to implement a restorative ethos throughout your own working environment
Transforming Conflict is one of the UK's leading providers of training & consultancy in the field of restorative approaches in schools, residential care and other youth settings.
- We are one of the first UK training providers to have been awardedthe RJC Award for Training Providers
- Founded in 1994 by Dr Belinda Hopkins, we are the longest established provider
- We are one of the very early pioneers in the field of restorative approaches in schools
Here you will find a variety of training resources, literature & films all focused on restorative approaches in school settings, childrens' homes and in the arena of social care, housing and youth justice.
- A chance to buy many of Director Dr Belinda Hopkins' published books
- Purchase publications from many other recommended experts in the field of restorative approaches
- Develop new approaches with inspired training resources
- View & book your place on the latest courses
Our training and support will help people at a personal, as well as a professional level
To deal more effectively with their own conflicts and challenges and to help others to do so. All our training – in its content and its delivery – is inspired by the philosophy and principles behind Restorative Justice and we are also great fans of non violent communication, originally developed by Marshal Rosenberg.
After our courses people are often inspired to make changes to the way they work
and even go on to transform the culture in which they work. Issues of concern such as
inter-personal conflicts, back-biting, bullying,
threats of violence and low-level disruption can become a thing of the past.