What kind of a learning environment do you want to create in your school?
Would you like to see less conflict, less bullying and a calmer, more respectful community?
Schools that adopt restorative practices have seen transformational changes, with improved behaviour in and out of class, fewer bullying incidents, fewer fixed-term exclusions and a more productive atmosphere for learning.
With training sessions for different groups in the school community, the Improving Behaviour with Restorative Approaches resource will enable your staff to:
- understand the key concepts of restorative practices and why they are effective
- use restorative practice techniques in various situations
- know how to embed restorative approaches across the school community so that a shared expectation of how to behave prevails
- improve behaviour for pupils, staff and parents
- evaluate the impact of introducing restorative practices.