What kind of a learning environment do you want to create in your school?
Would you like to see less conflict, less bullying and a calmer, more respectful community?
Schools that adopt restorative practices have seen transformational changes, with improved behaviour in and out of class, fewer bullying incidents, fewer fixed-term exclusions and a more productive atmosphere for learning.
With training sessions for different groups in the school community, the Improving Behaviour with Restorative Approaches resource will enable your staff to:
- Understand what is meant by restorative approaches and what they can do for the school
- Conflict resolution and mediation
- How restorative approaches can prevent bullying behaviour and provide an effective response when it occurs
- Restorative approaches in classrooms and staffrooms
- Implementing a whole school model