You are here
Continuing Professional Development
The Restorative Justice Council is launching an exciting CPD programme in the Autumn of 2013 and Belinda Hopkins has offered to run 2 of the events as a way of supporting the RJC and reaching out to new audiences. Download the full programme here. Bookings for all of these events is through the RJC Eventbrite links in the programme.
In the meantime watch this space for our own programme - details to follow very soon!
Continuing Professional Development Programme 2013
We plan to offer the following specialist courses and seminars in locations near you. If you are interested before we post details contact Belinda for more details, or book us to come and run the session for your own staff or team.
- Working with young people with Attachment Disorders
- Working with young people on the Autistic Spectrum
- Facilitating restorative meetings using interpreters
- Working with vulnerable and sensitive cases
- Engaging parents when implementing a restorative approach
- Responding to cases of bullying restoratively – and doing more to prevent these occurring in the first place
- Setting up a peer mediation service in your school (introduction)
- Training young people to become mediators (3 – 4 day course)
- Training to become a peer mediation trainer (5 day course)
- Team renewal – developing ways forward to strengthen trust, communication and
- commitment in any staff team setting
- Facilitating circles for different purposes (including Circle Time, curriculum delivery, and staff or class problem – solving)